SIMULATION Special Issues
Current Special Issues
- Simulation for Architecture and Urban Design
- Publication Expected: TBD. Papers will be published online as soon as accepted*
- Guest Editors:
- Ramtin Attar, Principal Research Scientist (Autodesk Research) & Research Professor (Carleton University), Toronto, ON, Canada.
- Lira Nikolovska, User Experience Architect (Autodesk), Waltham, MA, USA
- Azam Khan, Head of Environment and Ergonomics Research (Autodesk Research), Toronto, ON, Canada
*SIMULATION has a large number of submitted articles. Although 30% or less are accepted, there are numerous papers waiting for publication. The journal has increased the number of pages to 128 pages per issue in 2012 to speed up publication. Online versions of the articles are available as soon as the articles are accepted.
Back to Special Issues Main
Back to SIMULATION Main